Who says you can't eat cookies for breakfast?
You will love these easy breakfast cookies that can replace that sugary processed bar that you've been having on your way to work! They are so easy to throw in your bag and you can feel good about each ingredient. They are definitely a sweet way to start the day.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/4 c up dark chocolate chips (70-85% cacao)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Add all ingredients, except chocolate chips, to a food processor and blend until it reaches a batter like consistency
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and form into cookies using a tablespoon
- Top each cookie with a dark chocolate chip and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Cook in oven for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.