Keep it Clean this Halloween with my Healthy Cookie Dough Fudge
No one likes the neighbor handing out apple slices on Halloween but lucky for you I've found the middle ground between apples and candy corn...This insanely delicious fudge recipe uses all natural ingredients and no refined sugar. The adults will thank you and the kids will have no idea that it's healthier than real cookie dough. Happy Halloween and please share any of your healthy Halloween treats with @mollysbest!
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked and Drained Chickpeas (Canned are fine)
- 1/4 Cup Natural Peanut Butter (Almond, Cashew or any Seed Butter works as well)
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Ground Flax or Chia seeds
- Place all ingredients, excluding the chocolate chips, into your food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Line an 8×8 (or smaller) pan with plastic wrap.
- Spread mixture evenly on top.
- Cover baking dish with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 5 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Tip – Keep fudge pieces in the freezer until ready to serve. It does melt into a cookie dough consistency so best eaten quickly!
Thank you to my girl Mariah Strongin for sharing this delicious recipe!